Friday 14 September 2012

5 X 5.

My 5 X 5;


1.5 Albums 2011-2012;
1.The English Riveria - Metronomy.
2.What Did You Expect From The Vaccines/ Come Of age - The Vaccines.
3.An Awesome Wave - Alt-J.
4.Given To The Wild - The Maccabees.
5.Colour Of The Trap - Miles Kane.

These five albums, and artists, conclude my five favourite albums too date from 2011-2012. I listen to these a lot, and find my self getting excited about any new material from either of the above artists, old or new. A lot of easy listening, with some more up beat heavier tempo beats.






2.5 Movie Characters;
1. The Joker - "I'm an agent of chaos."
2. Tyler Durdan - "You're the all singing all dancing crap of the world."
3. Darth Vader - "The emperor has been expecting you."
4.Marty Mcfly - "Are you telling me that you built a time machine... out of a DeLorean?"
5. Jules Winnefield - "English, motherfucker, do you speak it?"

These 5 characters are from some of my favourite films, and are more often than not, violent to say the least. All 5 are iconic characters in the world of film, and all played incredibly well by some of the worlds greatest actors.







3.5 Muscians;
1.Kanye West - Roses.
2.The Vaccines - Norgaard.

3.The Specials - Rat Race.
4.KiD CuDi - Pursuit Of Happiness.
5.The Black Keys - Money Maker.

A random selection of some of my most played songs on iTunes, from some of my favourite artists. Simple.






4.5 Women;
1. Mila Kunis.
2. Lana Del Ray.
3. Kate Upton.
4. Miranda Kerr.
5. Bar Refaeli.






5.5 Designers;
1.Paul Smith.
2.Brian Donelly (KAWS).
3.Tibby Wegner and Fred Perry.
4.Tinker Hatfield - Nike Footwear.
5.Pharrel Williams - Billionaire Boys Club.

No comments:

Post a Comment